Without sugarcoating it, this year has been hard on the small business sector. In our region, communities depend on small businesses. And as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, so do the long-term economic impacts.
The business community has weathered unimaginable challenges this year, but they’ve also seen some great wins. Below are some highlights.
- 405 New Business Loans
- 247 Entrepreneur Fund Clients Accessed Individual Emergency Financing Loans (COVID-19 Related)
- 170 Entrepreneur Fund Clients Accessed COVID-19 Related Counseling Services
- 143 Local Loan Programs Created
- 37 Paycheck Protection Program Loans (CARES Act Financing)
- 21 New Businesses Opened in the Region
- 7 Ignite Webinars Provided Information, Resources and Support
originally published by The Entrepreneur Fund